Sunday, July 30, 2006

Nerves?

I really hope I'm nervous about tomorrow. I really, really hope so. Otherwise, I may be a little bit sick. Actually, I may be a lot sick. My stomach hurts, and...well, no need to give you the ugly details. I hope it wasn't what I had for dinner. I had my last frozen dinner tonight - Paella. It's been in the freezer for a while, but I don't think it's been that long. The only extended power outage we've had was Katrina, and I'm pretty sure I threw everything out after that, though I can't remember now. But it would have smelled bad if it had been in there that long, right?

It has to be nerves. I hope. Though, as much as their commercial annoys me, I could go for some Gas-X right now.

Oh, and it's weird to watch reruns of shows that were set in NYC pre-2001 and see the Twin Towers.

Plus, I didn't remember that Jennifer Anniston ever had shortish hair. It still looked good. How come she never had a bad hair day, and I have them all the time? Even Courtney Cox had them. I hate my hair.

And I wish I didn't have scars from staph on my face.

No comments: