Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Life is Weird

So I updated my resume on Monster last night. I got two e-mails from "real" companies today wanting me to apply for writing positions, one here in BR and one in Madison, WI. Both are casual companies with fleixible work arrangements, and both offer terrific benefits. The one in Madison is intriguing, but I don't know if I can afford to relocate there. The website doesn't say anything about relocation benefits, but it may be on a case by case basis.

Just when I was starting to get frustrated, this happens.

I feel much better about life today than I did yesterday. Of course, this was the first time I've been out of my apartment since Monday, so that might have something to do with it. I didn't even hate my doctor's appointment today.

My thyroid still isn't where it needs to be, though. My doctor said that when it gets to the level where it needs to be, I'll notice a tremendous difference. I hope so. Though I just have to say that none of my professional skirts, dresses or pants fit me right any more. If it weren't for the fact that I have hips, nothing would be staying up. Oh, and the only bra that fits is one that is really old and I have no idea why I kept it. I guess that's good. It would be nice if it were my hips instead of my...upper body, though.

I have something I want to say about public schools as well. I probably should put it on my presidential campaign blog, but I have more readers over here. Besides, it is more a rant about the problem than any proposal for a solution.

No comments: