Thursday, July 20, 2006

More Big Brother Observations

Moreso than any other reality show, Big Brother seems to make things up as they go along. I think that is what is annoying and intriguing about it at the same time. This is only the second time I have watched it this season. They changed the rules since the first time, for no apparent reason.

Everyone on the show annoys me, too. There is nothing appealing about any of the them. I would love for all of them to lose and the money to go to some inner city schools somewhere.

I'm cranky and I want chocolate. Yes, it is just about that time, if that time is on time.

1 comment:

tomzgrrl said...

On the other hand, I love how they have switched it up so that the players who know how to manipulate the rules have been thrown for a loop. They have to do *something* different on an All Stars episode!! I like Will. He's evil, conniving, lying -- and admits to it all!!!