Sunday, July 30, 2006

I found a new blog by following links on another blog. Faith*in*Fiction looks at both popular and explicitly spiritual fiction through the eyes of faith. I really like what I saw clicking through a few of the discussions. From a literary standpoint, the analysis is solid, and from a spiritual/theological standpoint, the analysis seems very moderate. If it isn't already on my sidebar, it will be soon. Go, read, and enjoy.

Oh, and the chatline commercials on late night TV just keep getting ickier. Just thought you should know that.

And yes, I am aware that I should be asleep. I've spent too much time off work, I guess. I'm back on that night shift schedule. Yeah, opting to work graveyard for three years wasn't one of the better decisions I've ever made.

No comments: