Thursday, July 06, 2006

Big Brother

OK. I admit that I have followed this show rather loosely off and on since it has been on the air. Because it has been a rather loose following, I'm not particularly invested in who is in this "all-star" cast.

Having said that, however, I would like to see sometime in the future a house with nothing but men or women.

In looking at the candidates for this particular season, the men are the only ones I have any clear memory of. The women all seem to be...well...the same. No personality whatsoever. So from this group, if it had been all the men, then there might be a show worth watching.

But in general, my experience has been that if you put a whole bunch of women together in a house for an extended period of time, things will eventually get interesting. Women have a tendency to be catty behind each other's backs, and sweet to their faces...until something gives. Then it is no holds barred.

That is why girl bullies are so much worse than boy bullies. When I write about the problem with public education, maybe I'll write about that as well.

No comments: