Wednesday, July 12, 2006

DUDE!!!

Best interview ever! It was 2 and a half hours long, and most of it was just talking. Despite my adventures last night and this morning, I have a really good feeling about this. I was so worried because I was running late and it is freakishly hot, and I sweat too much because of my medicine, and I didn't finish putting my makeup on (skipped the eyeshadow) and because I ended up wearing the frumpy shoes, and I didn't have time to iron my skirt, and I was bloated because I had corn for breakfast and I didn't sleep last night because my stupid thyroid medicine kept me up, and...

Well, you get the idea. I talked a lot more than I usually do in an interview because I was so comfortable (and my medicine didn't hurt either). The HR person met with me afterward to go over benefits and the like, and they usually don't do that unless it is a good sign.

So, keep your fingers crossed and keep praying. I may finally be getting a job where I can put my degree to work.

No comments: