Tuesday, July 25, 2006

  • I dreamed last night that my mom and I were picking heirloom tomatoes with Martha Stewart. Martha didn't want me to help (guess she heard about my plack thumb), but my mom talked her into it. The only problem was that these were the funkiest tomatoes I had ever seen. Some of them looked like peaches, and some like purple onions, and some were even stranger. I had no way of knowing if they were ripe. But I picked them anyway. Then Martha showed us how she stores her garden tools (apparently, she stretches a piece of chicken wire across an empty part of her garden, and shoves the tools handle first into the ground through the chicken wire.). I watched her build a mobile greenhouse with my mom, then I got bored and went off to look for the salad bar. The tomatoess that looked like peaches were mighty tasty. Anyone want to interpret?
  • My ankle really hurts. I think it may mean surgery this time. So how long do you have to be on a new job before you tell your boss you need a couple weeks off for surgery?
  • I had stirfried vegetables for dinner last night. I didn't have the stirfry sauce, so I use Tony's. Let me just say - yum! You really must find and use Tony's. It is horribly tasty.
  • I am craving steak and french fries. That is weird because I'm normally not a big steak person, or a big fries person. But I guess it's going to be a while before I can partake.
  • I'm so bored. I'm thinking about selling my blood just for something to do. Though the money would be a good thing, too.

I guess that's all for my midday. I'm going to watch Judge Alex now, then I think I'll go for a walk around the lake, if my ankle can take it. It's only 84 degrees today, so it's actually not horrible to be outside.

No comments: