Saturday, December 01, 2007

Still Sick

My head is full of mucous, and I have so much fluid in my ears that I get dizzy when I turn my head. My cough is getting worse, too. Wonder if I should go to urgent care? Haven't had a fever, though, so I think its just a virus.

I really want to take more Sudafed and Advil, but I only took my last dose two hours ago. I have to wait two more hours. My ears really hurt.

I haven't had a cold in almost two years. I forgot how miserable it can be. I blame one of my coworkers who came to work sick this week. He should have just stayed home, even if he was on deadline. We would have picked up the slack.

I hope I'm better by Monday. I don't think I'm capable of taking another day off.

Sigh. Maybe if I eat something more complicated than toast for dinner I'll feel better.

No comments: