Sunday, December 02, 2007

Still Sick, Again

My ears have major fluid in them. The only way I can hear is when I'm laying down. I guess that shifts the fluid somewhere else, because that's when my forehead hurts.

I was going to write something else here, but I don't remember what it is. I even specifically just moved my cursor up to this line because what I had to say fit better in this spot, but now it's just gone out of my head. Stupid mucous.

It was 81 degrees here today. That's just crazy. I don't want to have my air conditioner on in December.

There have been a huge rash of fires here caused by people leaving pots on the stove and either leaving the house or falling asleep. I don't know what that's about. Falling asleep I can understand (though really, you shouldn't be cooking if you are that tired), but leaving the house?

The city is anxiously awaiting LSU's fate in the BCS. If you had told anyone last week that they still had a chance to play for the national championship, you would have been committed. But the universe must be on LSU's side, because everything that needed to happen for LSU to have a chance happened.

I'm going to lay back down so that I can hear the TV. I think I'm skipping dinner tonight. Don't yell at me. I ate a real lunch today - a chicken sandwich. It was the first time I've eaten something other than toast since Thursday afternoon. Well, that's not entirely true. I had some mashed potatoes on Friday night, and I tried to eat some chicken noodle soup yesterday. But the broth was gross - they put in way, way too many carrots - so I didn't eat much of it. Just the noodles and chicken.

I bid you adeiu (did I spell that right? I took Spanish, not French) blogosphere.

2 comments:

Tim said...

81 degrees?? I think it was about 41 here for the high today.

LutherPunk said...

Ear fluid?!?! Yikes! Feel better.