Friday, December 14, 2007

So instead of doing work...

I spent the past few minutes looking at the videos on my alma mater's website. I was pretty impressed, both with the students on their and with how the university and the campus have changed since my days there.

Oh, and the professor's video on there? He was a big part of the reason I ended up choosing Gannon. He presented at an open house in the Pittsburgh area, and I was really impressed. He also contacted me after that to find out if I had any questions, etc. Gannon really won me over with that personal touch. The financial aid didn't hurt either, of course.

Choosing to attend Gannon over Dickenson really was the best choice I have ever made in my life (granted, that isn's saying much give some of the bad decisions I have made over the years). I'm certain that there isn't another school in the country where I could have gotten the combination of a good education, strong faith formation, and personal attention.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm proud to be a Gannon University grad.

No comments: