Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh, Christmas Party...

So company Christmas party was on Friday. I had a good time. I actually stayed until the end, which was shocking. I didn't go to the after party, though. It was at a really popular "grown up" bar (in other words, doesn't appeal much to students), but it was packed, and I had pretty much had my fill of crowds by then.

The president of the company spoke for a while. There will be profit sharing this year (Yay). She announced some presidential awards, and it was neat to hear managers lauded for bringing in work that I worked on the proposal for. Of course, it would have been nice to hear us poor, beleaugered proposal writers lauded, too.

I talked a bit with Boss's Boyfriend at the party, too. He's a heck of a nice guy. Boss has good taste. Though I get the feeling that BB might think I'm a lesbian. For the record, I'm not. But I'm also not shocked that I put out that vibe. I like sports, I don't wear makeup very often (though I did on Friday), and I'm not exactly feminine looking. It's OK, I suppose - as long as he doesn't try to fix me up with someone.

Well, it's 2 pm. I guess I should probably try to accomplish something on my ever-growing to-do list.

No comments: