Friday, June 30, 2006

Why Yes, It is a Meme

1.ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have an ugly one on the back of my ankle from when a module divider fell on me at work.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Bedroom, nothing. Living room, a print I bought at an arts festival, two photos I printed from the internet and messed with a little (with permission), three paintings my uncle did, and my college degree.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
A cheapie thing I got for free with my rate plan. I like it, though.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
Classical, lately, though I like world music and some indie/alternative stuff.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6:30 a.m.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A job I love.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Seasons, summer days where the temperature is less than 95, Pittsburgh in general.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
An Bible/catechism/hymnal that belonged to my maternal great grandmother (it’s in German, though, so I have no idea what it says beyond a word here and there).

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
Mint and Chocolate together

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
No, but I’m enough of an introvert to be a little…uncomfortable around lots of people..

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
Absolutely. Can’t sleep if it’s completely dark.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Don’t really have one.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Generally short and neat, but some guys with long hair make my heart go pitter pat a little bit.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
Um…no idea. Maybe a coffeehouse?

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Neither. Tea or Pepsi.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Extra cheese, mushrooms, and sausage

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Taco Bell Nachos BellGrande.

19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Probably Boss Lady.

20. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
Used to be pretty fluent in Spanish. I can read it now, but can’t speak it, write it, or understand it spoken.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX):
A compliment. David in 8th grade. It sounds corny, but if you knew the relationship he and I had, you would understand.

22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
I finished high school in 1989.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
I used to be pretty flexible. Then I got old and injured myself in all kinds of interesting ways.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
None in particular.

25. WHAT`S YOUR DREAM CAR?
Anything brand new

27. WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR DREAMS?
My favorite was probably the one with the drag queen and all the bathtubs.

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Just do it.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
Thirteen

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Brunettes.

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
My friend J.

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
People in Baton Rouge who cannot drive.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE US?
No, despite living just over two hours from Niagara Falls when I was in college

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Sleeping late, chai lattes from CC’s, Raising Cane’s chicken fingers, Swedish Fish, office products.

36. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?
Geographically? Anywhere with seasons. Barring that, I guess my 450 square fit box suits me just fine (even if my rent is going up to $570 a month!).

37. FIRST JOB?
Babysitting

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
No. I never had the guts.

39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
Working on TG’s prompt and eating Cane’s sauce right from the tub.

40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wouldn’t. We have established that I hate the medical establishment. Why would I voluntarily subject myself to their tender, loving care?

41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Killing time.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Physically, my eyes, especially when I wear makeup (which is rare). In other terms, my writing..

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Go on with my life (I’ve had about…six glasses of wine over the last year – and that’s if you count communion on Sunday!).

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
$50K. Barring that and world peace…chia seeds for my chia pet.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
If I have kids great, if I don’t, that’s OK, too.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?A tugboat (seriously).

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?When I am feeling nostalgic.

48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?My itty bitty pinkies.

49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?The day after I lost my job.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?I have issues with my handwriting because of the hell the nun’s put me through because it wasn’t perfect. Besides, I pretty much type everything now.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Turkey

52. ANY BAD HABITS?I am perfection itself. Of course not

53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?St. Al’s CCC stole all my CDs, so I can’t answer this.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Yes.

55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?Umm…pretty sure I haven’t

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?To me personally, not really. If a person is relatively clean, that’s fine by me. In the real world, absolutely

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?I hold it in until I do something embarrassing.

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?My car…which may become my first home after this month.

59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?Usually. I’ve been burned a lot by doing that, though, so I’m becoming more cautious.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?A horrible stuffed, patchwork bear my aunt bought for a quarter at a flea market. After my mom cleaned him up, patched him, and restuffed him, he and I were inseparable.

61. WHAT ARE THE FIRST THREE NUMBERS IN YOUR CELL PHONE?288

62??!!!.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?See number…52.

64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?I’m still alive, so the answer is no.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY?Intelligence, sense of humor, quirkiness.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?I don’t really have one. Anyone want to give me one?.

68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?No. I usually don’t tie or untie them unless I am going for a walk around the lake. Then I tie them really tight for the support.

69. WHO IS YOUR CRUSH?Rob Morrow, since he was on Northern Exposure.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?Vanilla. Yes, I know it’s boring.

71. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT ON A DATE?Umm…Umm…Umm…

72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?Any shade of green, cerulean

73. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?None.

74. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?My college days

.75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?I don’t really care one way or the other

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?David Letterman.

77. LAST THING YOU ATE?Cane’s sauce right out of the tub.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?The temp agency

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?It depends.

80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?The Facts of Life theme song.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE:Stupid, horrible, annoying commercials – especially the ones for prescription drugs.

82. FAVORITE DRINK?Sweet Tea

83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN:Never gave it much though. I’m a Taurus, though

84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?Baseball

85. HAIR COLOR?Brown, with blonde, red, and grey highlights. (I’m 35. If I want to call them highlights instead of gray hairs, I have that right).

86. EYE COLOR?Brown

87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?Since I was 8. Started wearing them full time when I was 10. Saw a picture of myself without glasses for the first time in 25 years when the driver’s license photo lady made me take them off for my picture

88. SIBLINGS?None

89. FAVORITE MONTH?March in Baton Rouge, May in Pittsburgh

90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?I’ve only ever had tuna, but I liked it.

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?I’m watching David Letterman. The last fiction show was Numb3rs. Rob Morrow crush, don’t forget. The mathematician guy is pretty OK, too. So are Peter MacNichol and Judd Hirsch for old guys.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?October 19th. Why yes, I did pull that out of thin air.

93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?Probably.

94. SUMMER OR WINTER?Spring (I just had to be contrary).

95. KISSES OR HUGS?Hugs, I guess. I’m not a really physical person.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?Relationships, I guess.

97. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?Someone who is bored.

98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?Someone who is not bored

.99. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?Lots, if you count the books I started and didn’t finish.

100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?Well, I’d like to think that Professor ND is truly, madly, deeply in love with me and he is just biding his time…that’s why he hasn’t written to me in a month.

1 comment:

tomzgrrl said...

I like October 19, too!
St. Laura Feastday: October 19

St. Laura died in 864 a martyr. Born in Cordova, Spain, she became a nun at Cuteclara after she was widowed, and was scalded to death by her Moorish captors. Feast Day Oct. 19.