Saturday, June 24, 2006

Oooh...

Just went onto the website of the company from Tuesday - the one that said I'm overqualified for the trainer position but that they wanted to consider me for other positions. They are hiring a technical writer (actually they are hiring several). Do you have any idea how perfect that would be and how happy that would make me?

The only problem is that they said I won't know until July 10 at the earliest. I really need to be working before then. Maybe my temp agency will come through with a temp gig. Or I could always sell my plasma. You can make $80 a week for doing that here. Not enough to live on, but enough to get by for a couple weeks while waiting to start a dream job.

1 comment:

tomzgrrl said...

Hey, I was a technical writer for many years! Good luck with that!!!

You continue in my prayers.