Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Day After

So I had a good cry last night on the phone with a former co-worker. Got that out of my system. Sent out some resumes that I discovered half an hour ago had an error on them, and error that I didn't catch and that spell check should have caught but didn't (unless porject is a word). Came to terms with the fact that that vendor isn't going to offer me the job he told me was all but mine. Still can't figure out what went wrong.

Spent all day in my pajamas and laying on the couch today. Granted, I woke up with a pounding headache, but still. Started cleaning my apartment.

Thanks to those of you who have left comments. The prayer at the end of TG's comment was one that a professor of our's prayed before every class, and at the beginning of pretty much every meeting he had. It made me cry, because it was exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks, TG, for that.

I guess I'll blog this experience. That way, the blogosphere can be miserable along with me.

No comments: