Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Nothing Like...

…starting of your workday by puking in the downstairs bathroom. At least I had the presence of mind to realize that a pre-puke elevator ride was probably a bad idea.

Don't worry - I know why I threw up. I'm taking a medication I haven't taken in a while (I have another pesky staph infection), and I thought my doctor told me to take it on an empty stomach. While I was standing over the toilet, I remembered that she actually told me to eat something first. Oh, well.  At least there was nothing icky in there since I hadn't eaten since 8 pm

But I'm feeling much better now. I'm eating pretzels at my desk. If I had any cash on me, I'd go downstairs and buy a Sprite. But I don't so I think I'll just make some tea.

Have a lovely morning.

No comments: