Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lazy Saturday

I slept in late today. It was good.

I ate a mess of Clementines. They were good.
I then wasted the better part of the day I was awake playing Scrabble on the computer. It was good.

I went and got some chicken for dinner. It was good.

I went to Whole Foods and bought some Mahi Mahi, which I don't know how to cook. But it's still good.

I also bought a piece of pumpkin cheesecake. It was beyond good.

I discovered that the guys who replaced my starter overcharged me by $30. It was not good, but it will be.

I'm watching season 1 of Friday Night Lights. It's amazingly good.

God created Kyle Chandler. The job He did was really, really, really good.

(Almost as good as the job He did with Rob Morrow)

Cranberries are good.

List entries like this on a day when you don't want to think are also good.

No comments: