Friday, November 02, 2007

Dear Blogosphere,

Here is your chance to recommend music to me. I don't have a lot of it anymore (St. Al's CCC stole most of my CDs), and if I am going to listen to music all day instead of interacting with human beings, I need more than my current selection.

My tastes tend to run more toward the indie/folk/acoustic/mellow end of the spectrum than heavy, driving beats or electronica. I will groove on an occassional pop tune, though.

I will look forward to you recommendations.

2 comments:

Erika said...

The Benji Davis Protect
http://www.myspace.com/benjydavisprojectla

tomzgrrl said...

I posted a great list the other day. I guess the comments didn't save -- must have mis-typed the letter code.

Quickly,

norah jones
paul simon
simon and garfunkel
james taylor
jackson browne
sarah mclachlan
diana krall
john mayer
john legend
steely dan