Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's Later.

This isn't what I want to say, but I just need to say that fully half the hits I got today were about The Biggest Loser's cranberry sauce question. Apparently I'm not the only one who had issue with them claiming that a "big scoop" of cranberry sauce contains more sugar than 6 chocolate donuts. If you are going to disseminate information on a show like that, make it accurate at least.

So I went to the endocrinologist today. My thyroid function is still low. The goal is for it to be between 0.2 and 2; it is currently at 5. That's probably why I've been feeling like crap.

I gained weight, too. That sucks. I've been doing everything right and I gained weight anyway. She said that's probably a thyroid thing, too. I've lost inches around my waist, though. I know that for sure.

I'm going to wait to see what happens with my skin before I make an appointment with the dermatologist. I figure I'll give it another week or so with intensive moisturizing.

Tomorrow I'm going to my boss's boyfriend's house for Thanksgiving. Other than my boss, the only person who will be there that I know is his boyfriend. His boyfriend's mother, sister, and a friend of Boss will also be there. I asked if I could bring anything, and Boss said an appetizer. I am too tired to cook one. If I get up early enough tomorrow, I may try to throw together a small fruit tray.

OK. Etiquette question. Do I need to give a host gift to Boss's boyfriend? People down here tend to be very proper about niceties like that, but it's weird because it's his significant other. I don't think I would take anything if it was at Boss's house, because that would be weird. But at his boyfriend's house? I think I should. At any rate, I bought a very simple and tasteful picture frame, and put a picture I bought from Deviant Art in it, rather than the UPC code. If y'all think I shouldn't give it, I have no problem keeping it.

I await your response, internet.

Oh, and I still have the homeschooling post sitting in my drafts waiting for me to finish it. I was going to do it today, but I had a headache and took the opportunity to leave early instead.

No comments: