Monday, November 12, 2007

Mahi Mahi?

Just as good leftover the next day.

I'm enjoying this rare day off, even if I haven't really accomplished anything (except for getting my overcharge refunded and my alignment fixed. By the way, if you are ever offered the chance to purchase a program alignment, go for it. I've had my alignment adjusted about six times this year, and only paid the first time.).

The grey cat, one of the two semi-feral cats I have a codependent relationship with, is pregnant, I think. She is either pregnant or sick, because her belly is looking awfully big. I feel bad that I only give her one little cup of food a day, but I think at least a couple other people are feeding her too, so I guess that's OK.

I think I'm going to take a nap and then do laundry. Have a lovely Monday, and to all the veterans out there - Thanks.

No comments: