Friday, November 24, 2006

Today at work I watched X-Men III and marked my fabric squares. It was a little slow. In fact, I was the only one in. I wouldn't have been there either, but somebody had to be, and I'm low person on the totem pole. But a lot of the state governments we deal with were closed, and who knows what was going on with the feds. And my guess is that the capture managers for the proposals I'm currently supporting were out today as well. Sigh.

I bought my dress for the Christmas party. I had to buy it online because they didn't have it in the store. I hope it fits OK. I'm not worried about the cut, because it is typical of things I usually buy and look good in. I just don't know how this designer's sizes run.

I bought earrings on Wednesday as well. Now all I have to find are shoes, a purse, and maybe a necklace. I may just wear my good fake pearls, though.

I found the exact shoes I want on line, but first of all, they are $40, and second, I'm a little leery of buying shoes online.

Only 6 more days left of NaBloPoMo. I'm glad of that. I enjoy blogging, but I don't think I can make it a daily habit. But I think I can make writing a daily habit. And I shall do that.

Tomorrow, I plan to try to find shoes and go to the movies.

No comments: