Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It Begins

My first official post of NaBloPoMo. For those just passing through, if you want to know what I'm talking about, scroll through to the post called "Giving In." Linkage is there.

I had a big, long post planned for this kickoff, but I got stuck working late on a proposal that wasn't even mine. Wasn't really happy about that, but it's a long story.

So instead, I will leave you with these bits of information you really don't need to know about my life.

  1. I just picked at a scab on my calf from where I cut myself on a knife that I accidentally threw in the trash. I'm bleeding profusely at the moment.
  2. I desperately need to do laundry but don't feel like lugging it all the way across the complex.
  3. I think I'm having vision issues, but I can't get my insurance company to approve an appointment with an opthamologist. They say I have to see an optometrist first, but the only ones in the plan are ones affiliated with opticians. I don't trust them.
  4. My hair needs to be cut really, really badly.

1 comment:

LITTLE MISS said...

too funny, I just sliced my shin while shaving this morning.

and the ice rink?? well, seeing as how it's so hot and humid down there all the time, it's only open for four months out of the year! (my husband LOVES to play hockey)

sigh...