Sunday, November 26, 2006

I feel icky. I'm having female issues today. The only problem with PMS for me is that I don't ever seem to get to the M. I just have to deal with the PS. That probably isn't good, huh?

I went to Michael's today. Word to the wise - never, ever go there the Sunday after Thanksgiving. It was crazy. And the cashiers, at least one of them, was horrible. I was in line before she turned her light out, then her supervisor said no more customers after me. Well, she just stopped ringing the person in front of me, and stared at me. Now, I obnly had four items. It wasn't like I would have caused her to be there forever. Then the teenage girl she was ringing up while her mother looked at poinsettias, started staring at me like I had two heads. If I had been feeling better, I might have made an issue of it, but I didn't because I just couldn't deal. Instead, I switched lanes. Then just as I got in line, the cashier turned her light off. Fortunately, she said that I was her last customer. It took forever to get throught the line, though.

Tomorrow, as there is nothing going on, I shall write a highly reflective entry about the nature of confronting oneself with unpleasant truth. But for tonight, I shall take some Advil and some Benadryl and go to sleep.

No comments: