Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm Eating Pizza

Just thought you should know.

So, I have run out of things to say.

I have to work tomorrow. We have a short suspense proposal due, and we are short staffed.

I bought apples at Whole Foods yesterday. You know, I have to say that I don't mind spending more for apples there. They are a thousand percent better than the ones from the grocery store.

I downloaded "I Lost on Jeopardy" to my phone today. There are a handful of people who know why that is significant. Don't know if any of them read this blog or not.

You know, pigeons look smaller on British TV shows than they do in the US. Just an observation as I watch British shows on PBS.

Walker Shortbread is the best ever.

And finally, a deep thought:

How now, Brown Cow? How now?

1 comment:

tomzgrrl said...

I don't know the significance of I Lost on Jeopardy -- but I do know the IMPORTANCE of having a Weird Al ringtone.

Got one myself.

White and Nerdy.