Monday, November 13, 2006

I worked until 1 a.m. last night after not sleeping at all the night before. Forgive me if I am a little punchy.

I did meet my boss's boyfriend, though. He's a cutie. And very domestic. He has a dog and a half (one of them belongs to my boss, but lives at his house - more on that in a minute), both of whom are adorable. I ate black bean soup so I wouldn't offend him, even though I hate beans.

My boss has another dog, who we took back to the office. She is a pit bull, which is why his other dog lives with his boyfriend. She and I bonded last night. She is just so sweet. She wouldn't leave my side last night, and when I finally went home, my boss said she sat by the door and looked for me to come back and whined.

Sigh. I love dogs, but I'm allergic to them. I ended up with hives last night and took Benadryl, which knocked me out totally. I slept through my alarm going off for two hours this morning.

I'm going to sleep now. I still feel like I got hit with a truck.

No comments: