Thursday, August 03, 2006

Remember...

...the macaroni and cheese I lost a couple weeks ago? I found it this morning. I was getting ready to leave for work, and I had to move my yarn box to get a DVD I borrowed from the library out fo the player to return it. I happened to look in the box, and there it was. I have no idea how it got there, but there it was. Yay. I think I'll take that for lunch tomorrow.

I still love my job, by the way. I got to work on a resume today, which is tougher than it sounds. Oh, and I met the owner of the company. She's very impressive.

Oh, and in the small world department, a guy in my department who also started Monday went to college where a friend of mine from college teaches, and he had her for a class. Of course, that made me feel old. But it's still a small world.

I think I may be having transmission problems. Pray that I'm not. I need my car to last at least another year. By then, God willing, I'll have my student loans caught up, and I can think about buying a newer used car, or maybe even a cheap new car like a Kia.

I'm not used to sitting at a desk chair 8 hours a day, since I haven't done it for six weeks. Plus, my chair is really uncomfortable. As a result, my body hurts. I suppose sleeping on the couch doesn't help, but I'm still convinced it's that old mattress that is causing all these staph infections. I never had them until I moved here. Of course, I never had them before my thyroid went nuts either.

Guess that's all the randomness for the night. I shall sleep the sleep of the really sleepy now. So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersen, Goodbye.

No comments: