Monday, August 14, 2006

Well, I was wrong. My thyroid has apparently normalized. I wish I knew why I feel so icky, then. But the good news is that I only have to get blood drawn every three months now instead of every six weeks.

My friends' baby was baptized this week. It was a lovely sacrament. We sang the song I love again. There were grown, tough-guy men in the congregation who were crying. And the baby is adorable.

I went to their house for lunch yesterday. Their poor, little dachshound feels so left out. As J was opening gifts for the baby, she kept sticking her little nose in the bags, hoping it was a present for her.

I forgot to take my baby gift yesterday, so I'll give it to them next week. I think I shall buy a gift for the puppy, too, so she doesn't feel left out.

No comments: