Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First, I had the best sandwich ever the other night from Whole Foods. Yes, it was a splurge (though really, not much more than Subway or the poboy shop), but sooo worth it. It was nothing special - Just turkey, bacon, and lettuce with mayo on ciabatta bread, but it was unbelievably good. A friend of mine told me that it was worthing paying twice what the regular grocery stores charge to get lunch meat at Whole foods. I didn't believe her at first, but now I think she is right.

Second, Big Brother was just plain boring last night. Although, I have to say that I still dislike Janelle. And if she thinks she is fooling anyone with that "I'm helpless and depressed" routine she is nuts.

Finally...well, there is no finally. Except to say that the mess around my building is really annoying, especially the sandy soil that is everywhere. When it rains, that stuff is like ice.

No comments: