Monday, August 07, 2006

Hello, young lovers.

I still love my job. I'm a little bored right now, because there is a lot of really dry reading right now. But I get to write every day.

As much as I complain about reality TV, I have to admit that there is one show I am addicted to (other than The Apprentice) . I look forward to summer because that's when Fox airs Hell's Kitchen. I don't know what it is about that show that I love, but I can't get enough of it. I wish it were on year-round.

I love that Virginia has this sweet girl demeanor, but she really is a huge witch with a capital B.

And I admit that I've been dragged into Big Brother this season. It's mainly because while everyone seems to realize that Will is manipulating them, they let him. I don't quite understand that. If it had been me, he would have been up for dismissal the first week, and I would have kept putting him up until he got sent home.

Of course, this just goes to prove that reality TV is anything but.

Oh, and I am officially old now. I was digging through a box and I found a half-finished cross stitch project (most projects I start spend some time in the half finished stage). I decided to work on it, because I'm tired of the great scarf project..

I have to take my glasses off to see what I am doing.

When I realized that, I wanted to cry.

I guess it's going to be bifocals for me.

I wore them once before, but the optometrist I started to see with my insurance at the last place said I didn't really need them. Guess she was wrong.

Oh, and for those of you who are stitchers, you must go to this site. You can upload any image and turn it into a cross stitch chart. The site is especially wonderful for those of you who like a challenge.

I think I shall wear shorts to work tomorrow. I like writing that.

Well, that's all I have for now. Oh, except that the check engine light in my car suddenly went off. No idea what happened, but I'm not complaining. I'll still get a tune up in Septmeber, though.

ETA: I fixed the link so it is the correct one now. I knew it was some kind of flower...

No comments: