Thursday, August 10, 2006

So I got blood drawn again today. Joy. I swear I have filled more little tubes this year than I have in the rest of my years on this planet combined.

I know my doctor is going to up my thyroid meds again. As much as I am enjoying life right now, I feel kind of cruddy physically. I'm just really run down and tired, and I get headaches at the drop of a hat. I don't know where I would be without the Mountain Dew that flows like water around these parts.

I've been doing some reading on the net, and people who have hypothyroid say that they can feel a huge difference once their TSH gets below 2. I'm at 10. That's an improvement considering my worst was 80, but it's still way too high.

Oh, and the link I posted a few days ago...yeah. Here is the correct one at last. I have enough of a black thumb that I even get flowers confused in writing.

Well, that's it for now. I'm going home soon to nurse the bruise the phlebotomist left me with. It was a big one this time. Adios, muchachos.

No comments: