Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Interesting...

I didn't manipulate this at all, because I don't know that I know enough about where these various theologians stand to be able to do that (plus, there are some here I've never heard of).

I shouldn't be surprised, I guess. I've always identified with and admired Luther (yes despite my Roman Catholic upbringing and education), Anselm's influence is obvious with the academic theology angle (again, Catholic education) and Calvin...well, I've hung out with Presbyterians my whole life (Girl Scouts, Vacation Bible School, Youth Group, Kirk House). Something had to rub off.





Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Martin Luther

The daddy of the Reformation. You are opposed to any Catholic ideas of works-salvation and see the scriptures as being primarily authoritative.


Martin Luther


73%

Anselm


67%

John Calvin


67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


47%

Augustine


40%

Karl Barth


40%

Jürgen Moltmann


33%

Jonathan Edwards


20%

Paul Tillich


20%

Charles Finney


7%


1 comment:

LutherPunk said...

I'm Moltmann...which is odd, because while I really got into the The Crucified God in seminary, that was the extent of my interest in him.