Monday, October 02, 2006

What do you think of this dress for a semi-formal (but pretty dressy) office Christmas party? I'm just looking right now, since Kenny the transmission guy pretty much owns my next two paychecks, but it never hurts to look early. There was another dress similar to this one that I liked, but it was sleeveless. I thought that I could wear that one with a wrap, but that might be too much.

The dress is $100 which is kind of a lot, but I don't think I'm going to find anything for less than that. I looked on eBay tonight, just to look, and apparently eBay sellers think that women who are larger than average should either wear a caftan whenever they go out in public, or that they should dress like they are really size 2's and make themselves look utterly ridiculous.

Just my rant on a Sunday night...






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: