Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Stuff

I have an earache.  There is nothing quite so miserable as sitting at work with nothing to do with an earache. 
 
In other news, I finished a pillow last night.  I wish I had a digital camera so I could show off my handiwork (not that there is all that much to see - it's just a simple pillow).  I know it makes me a geek, but I'm proud of myself.
 
Why do people ruin tea with high fructose corn syrup?  It makes it taste fake.  Community makes iced tea with cane sugar, and it is good.
 
I had a weird dream last night.  I dreamed I lived in apartment with my boss and his wife (keep in mind that my boss is gay, so there would be no way this would happen).  She was a world class runner, and they had three kids, two boys and a girl.  The two boys went to a different pediatrician than the girl (this was actually the subject of a protracted conversation in the dream).  We lived in a huge apartment complex with a bunch of other people I knew.  The maintenance guy for the complex was the boyfriend of my crack whore neighbor in Pittsburgh (he didn't use crack, but he was addicted to something).  He had a crush on me, and my boss's wife warned me not to climb over the fence in the back yard because he would try to flirt with me.
 
I don't want to think about what that means.
 
Is it Friday yet?
 
 

No comments: