Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Giving In

This year, I am not doing NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month, for those of you who are among the uninitiated). I have come to the conclusion that my writing style just doesn't allow for writing 50K words in a month.

But I did come across something I can handle. Via Laid Off Dad, I learned about NaBloPoMo. National Blog Posting Month, for those of you who can't figure that out. The goal is to post every day for the month of November. I can do that. If you are interested, click on the link in the title to sign up. To get a groovy icon to put on your blog (which I have yet to do) click here.

Oh, and someone recently asked me about my presidential campaign. I have not abandoned it, but I realized that the elections are not next year, but in 2008 (yeah, I can be slow like that). So rest assured, my fellow Americans, that the Birthday Party candidate will be updating soon.

And just as a side note, let me just say that I seem to have acclimated to living in the South. When I left the apartment, the temperatures were in the 50's, and I was freezing.

No comments: