Sunday, October 01, 2006

Testing

I'm just trying to find out if the mail-to-blog feature on Blogger works.  I set it up a while ago, but never actually used it.  I'm bored enough to try it now, though. 
 
Remember my obsession with crocheting scarves back when I was unemployed.  Yeah, I abandoned that.  I'm now making pillows.  Why, you may ask?  Something to do that doesn't involve my car.
 
Speaking of which, I should be getting it back tomorrow.  Finally.  Since I haven't been able to get to the grocery store in three weeks, I've pretty much been living on delivery food for dinner.  I'm really tired of pizza.  Though this weekend, I ordered a couple of salads from a place on Highland.  Really, really good.
 
Oh, and Amazon's candy store is evil.  The sucked me in with a link on my entry page.  All I have to say is that it's a good thing all my spare money this month is going to Kenny the transmission guy.
 
Finally, if your PBS station carries GlobeTrekker, you must watch it.  It is far and away the best travel show I have ever seen, better even than Rick Steeves.  I think it's because the hosts are young, and they do a lot of hiking.  I could never do the trips they do (the van incident when I was in college ensured that a walk of more than a few miles is pretty much out of the question now), but they are cool to watch.
 
So, I'm going to go take a shower just because, order a pizza, and settle in for the night.  And tomorrow, you shall get to witness my virtual happy dance.

No comments: