Monday, October 09, 2006

OK. I have lots to say, but I don't feel like typing it all tonight, especially since it looks like I won't have anything to do tomorrow at work.

But I do want to say that I'm corresponding with someone new on eHarmony. He is a plain-looking computer geek from the midwest who's hobbies include cross stich and fly fishing. In short, he's my kind of guy.

I'm not getting my hopes up, but yeah.

Oh, and I bought a gallon of iced tea tonight (Community, which is really the best on earth), and when I set it dow on the table when I got home, the jug just split along the bottom. That made me sad.

And Studio 60 actually had some plot this week. what a novelty!

Oh, and I'm loving The Amazing Race this season as well. Especially the couple from Kentucky, even if they are a characature of Appalachian folks.

No comments: