Monday, October 02, 2006

I have my car! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that enough exclamation points?

I think I've been having transmission problems for the past several months, and didn't realize it. All the weird noises, the seemingly bad alignment, and all that other stuff are all gone. I've never had a car with a computer thingy before, so I guess I didn't recognize the transmission problems for what they were.

I'm a little frustrated at work right now. Kind of a long story as to why, but I am. I'm still the happiest I've been in any job, though.

I have a really weird rash. At first I thought it was bug bites, but now the skin around the little bumps is bruising. never had that with bug bites. If it isn't better tomorrow, I guess I'll call the dermatologist. Blah.

Finally, Studio 60 suffers from the same problem as my writing - great characters, no plot. But Matthew Perry is kind of like Rob Morrow for me - I'd watch him in pretty much anything.

No comments: