Sunday, October 28, 2007

  • What a week! I don't think I've ever worked on a proposal this painful before, even the ones that required an all-nighter, or the one that had 7 addenda before the due date (and two after!). I don't know what the problem was. It was just a hellaceous (is that how you spell that?) mess. We made it to FedEx yesterday with less than a minute to spare.
  • I had a great dinner tonight. Steak, with broccoli and corn (though I overcooked the vegetables a little), and ciabatta roll. Excellent!
  • I bought a pair of jeans I really like, and I got them for 40% off. Bonus!
  • Lindt makes very good chocolate.
  • Remember this quote from Martin Luther "The fewer the words, the better the prayer." I plan to write about it on Thursday. In case you are wondering why that quote in particular, it was on my church's signboard this week (today is Reformation Sunday, for all my Catholic homies).
  • Do the kids still say "homies" these days?
  • If you ever want to feel old, go to the Wal-Mart by a college campus on the Saturday before Halloween. I swear, I wanted to smack some of those kids.
  • I guess that's all I have to say. Have a lovely Monday.

No comments: