Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Explanations are, I suppose, in order.

I'm working on a proposal I feel no ownership of for a project we don't have the quals for. 3 out of 5 writers are horrible. The capture manager could not be less invested. My manager is busy with the two new kids and their efforts. We have to FedEx on Friday.

Oh, and I have a raging case of PMS that is making me hate everyone and everything one minute, and cry the next.

Plus, it's been cold here (well, into the 50's and 60's anyway) and I can't get warm in this office, despite wearing long pants, a sweater, a sweatshirt, a scarf, and an afghan.

I'm cranky, I'm tired, and my bad leg hurts. And I got smacked in the mouth when the shower curtain rod fell today.

And I have PMS. Did I mention that already? I ate two chocolate donuts today. I hate chocolate donuts. But they had chocolate. And grease.

Life sucks.

No comments: