Sunday, February 10, 2008

You know, sometimes I really wish my mother hadn't been so embarrassed to talk about sex with me when I was a kid. I really did learn everything I knew from medical text books. I could tell you more about the clinical aspects of sex than some doctors, I think, but I didn't know anything beyond that.

But then I read blog entries like this one...and I'm kinda glad she kind of skipped that. The writer, by the way, is right at her due date - maybe even a couple days over. She's just one of about half a million bloggers I read regularly who are having babies in the early part of this year.

Meanwhile, the shrivelling of my uterus and ovaries continues. Just thought you'd like to know.

Sigh. It's just Valentine's Day, and the buildup to Valentine's Day. This is why I think President's Day should be the official holiday of single people. We need it to recover from the waves of lovey-doveyness radiating off of everyone else.

No comments: