Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Am I blue?

I was going to write a nice long post with lots of pithy observations about life, the universe, and everything, and about how I’m much more normal today.  Then of course, everyone on earth had to point out every mistake I ever made after I missed a deadline by an hour and got chewed out for it.  And the person the report was for didn’t even get in until an hour after I completed it.  Oh, and I basically had it driven home again that I’m not an important part of the team when a major issue arose and I couldn’t do anything to help, but of course it was my fault the stupid tools were wrong even though I never use them and was never taught what the numbers mean and even though they’ve apparently been wrong for about a year and nobody has pointed it out.

Oh, and I think the professor took the opportunity my decision not to renew my e-harmony membership presented and has decided to stop talking to me.  Sigh.

So instead, I’m just going to say that today sucks, yet again.  Maybe I’ll feel better about things somewhere else down the line.   Then again, life from the cab of a big rig is looking pretty sweet right now…

No comments: