Saturday, July 17, 2004

I Hate Myself

I really do.  I can't seem to be happy.  I have an interview in Houston on Monday, but probably won't take the job because I can't afford to move.  A friend offered me a way to get back to Pittsburgh, complete with a job, and I can't take it.  I'm sad when people don't care about me, I'm sad when the do.  I thought I had a good chance at an awesome job in Connecticut, but the guy hasn't gotten back to me since he asked me for my resume, references, and transcripts, so I probably put him off, too.  Then, people profess to give a damn about me, but desert me when I need someone.  There must be something wrong with me that makes people humiliate me, hate me, abandon me.  I would fix it if I knew what it was.
 
God, I sound like a damn cliche.

No comments: