Monday, August 04, 2008

Vacation, Day 1

Well, I didn't sleep at all last night. I think it was a combination of caffiene (3 glasses of iced tea at the Chinese place and an iced tea and a chai latte at CC's) and the three hour nap I took yesterday afternoon. The 9:30 service time has that affect on me.



Anyway, I got a ton of work done last night. I can easily see and get to my craft stuff now, so I'll stop buying yarn that I already have. I filled the two carts I bought last night, and went to buy a third today. I also bought a spatula (because I'm making scallops tonight - that's my thing outside my comfort zone for today), an exfoliation thingy, a headband, nail clippers (because I can't find the 15 I already own), some lily of the valley sachets, shampoo, foot lotion, and peanut butter bars.



I've been running around all day. It is approximately 900 degrees outside. I'm exhausted. I should go to the grocery store and Whole Foods, but I'm too tired, I think.

No comments: