Sunday, August 31, 2008

Update

Laundromat was packed. All the early-week regulars were coming in today. All the TV's had the Weather Channel on.

The ELCA TX-LA Gulf Coast Synod has a website with information about the storm both for those who are affected and those who want to help. Here it is.

In a few minutes (as soon as I'm done being too sticky to actually change clothes), I'm going to go wash my deck chair, then I'm as ready as I'm going to get, I think. I need to take out some trash from my refrigerator (might as well get rid of the stuff that I know will go bad almost instantly - or that already has!).

I'm nervous as all get out, but I know the Big Guy will provide. I wore my necklace with this symbol, which means "By God's Grace, All Will Be Well." By the way, you should patronize this artist. She is fantastic!

No comments: