Thursday, July 24, 2008

Political Quiz

Found this quiz courtesy of LP. It will shock none of you who read this blog regularly or who know me in real life, that I score Social Progressive/Social Capitalist/Libertarian/Pacifist. According to the makers of the quiz, that makes me most likely a hardcore Democrat. While I am a Democrat, hardcore might be pushing it. I vote Republican occassionally, and I don't think either party has all the answers. My opinion is that politicians in general just suck, and that none of them have genuinely altruistic reasons for deciding on public service. It's just an ego stroke for all of them.

Oh, and just for kicks, I put my scores in the candidate finder they have. Like every other one of these I've ever done, Chris Dodd comes out on top for me (they obviously haven't updated that thing since the primaries). I buy that. I was impressed with what I read and saw of him in the early going, and if he were still on the ticket when the Louisiana primaries rolled around, I probably would have voted for him.

No comments: