Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My full reflections on the weekend that was will be coming tomorrow. I needed today to recover from the trip (which could have been just one day longer).

Instead, I will say that I think I'm planning on going back in October to do stuff I didn't have time to do this weekend.

Oh, and if any of you non-bloggers among us have a reflection on the weekend you would like to share, feel free to send it on and I will post it.

Finally, I leave you with something to ponder. Louisiana just sent all of its residents a booklet about avian flu. It says to watch your chickens for signs of infection. Among signs of infection in chickens are coughing, sneezing, and diarrhea. My question on all of those is: how can you tell?



Yes, I am a city girl. My dad (who lived on a chicken farm for a while) would be appalled.

No comments: