Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm Here...

But my life is insane. I just haven't had the time or energy to sit down and string the deep thoughts I've been having together. I think the next big thing Blogger has to come out with is a direct brain interface so that whenever you have a brilliant idea and say to yourself, "I should blog about this," all you have to do is stick it in your nose or ear and your thoughts wind their way directly to cyberspace. Yeah. That's what they need.

Anyhow, I'll leave you with this parting though until I find my way back (which will hopefully be this weekend)...

There is no such thing as a perfect leader either in the past or present, in
China or elsewhere. If there is one, he is only pretending, like a pig
inserting
scallions into its nose in an effort to look like an elephant.

- Liu Shao-ch'i

Discuss.

No comments: