Thursday, April 06, 2006

Linkage

I do plan to write a real post tonight (some of you are rolling your eyes and saying, “Yeah, right,” right about now…), but I just wanted to share this column with the blogosphere.

I love Dave Barry, and I would cut off my right arm to be Samantha Bennett when I grow up.  I wish I had the courage to write a column and just submit it at random to the paper here.  I could do a weekly column, I think.  I can be pithy and original when I try.  

Or it could be lack of sleep and the hyperactivity forgetting my thyroid medicine yesterday and remembering it today has induced.  

Oh, and it looks like I’m not going to be able to pull off the vacation/retreat thing after all.  I really don’t trust my car to drive all the way to Washington state, and we aren’t getting the bonus we were promised now, so I don’t think I can afford the plane ticket and car rental.

{sigh}.  It was a nice idea, anyway.

No comments: