Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Dream a Little Dream...

Just had to share this. I've been dreaming about work a lot lately (probably because I spend way too much time in the office). This morning I had the most bizarre dream of them all (to date, anyway).

I dreamt that a bunch of us from work were traveling somewhere and we were all working in a hotel. I had taken something across the room to someone else and as I was walking back to my spot, my boss's boss (the one I'm doing so much work for) said, "Sheryl, I need you to do something for me." So I went over to her and she handed me a credit card and said, "I need you to go and get me a big stack of (unintelligible) implants." I couldn't understand her, so I asked her to repeat herself, and she said, "I need you to go and get me a big stack of Something Implants." (In the dream, I could understand the word that time, but I don't remember it now)

I said to her, "I'm sorry, BB, but I have no idea what Something Implants are."

She got a frustrated look on her face and said - rather loudly, "They're birth control implants. Now go get me a stack of them."

That's when I woke up. Don't think I want to analyze that one too much.

No comments: