Monday, November 02, 2009

Looky! Two Days in a Row!

The only problem is I have nothing I want to write about. Life isn't great, but it doesn't suck, either. My stomach is giving me problems and the only thing that doesn't make me sick is bananas, but what else is new?

I guess if there is a point of contention in my life right now, it's that I'm less happy in my job that I should be. I like what I do, and I like the people I do it with, but I find myself wanting more than just...satisfaction. I want passion in my life. I want to wake up in the morning wanting to go to work, wanting to do whatever it is I'm doing, wanting to...well, make a difference.

Yes, I'm aware of how cliche that sounds. But, while I like my current job, I don't feel any of those things. I mostly feel frustration because I don't feel those things.

I imagine I'll find myself writing more about these things in the near future, so I'll stop there. All I'll say is that, at the end of the day, whatever decision I end up making about where I am going comes down to money - as in I don't want to borrow any more - so I'm pretty sure I'll be finding a way to make myself feel passion about my current job if it kills me.

Sigh.

No comments: