Sunday, June 15, 2008

I bought a new fan for the living room. I have a fan in here because if I don't the only way I can stand to be in my apartment is to set the A/C on 65. Not happening.

My old fan just wasn't powerful enough. I kept waking up sweating in the middle of the night (remember, I sleep on my couch because...well, it's a long story). The new fan makes me feel like I'm living in a wind tunnel on the lowest setting. Sigh.

In other news, I missed church for the second week in a row. The 9:30 service time for summer, combined with 70 hour work weeks conspires for me just not making it. If the service was at it's usual time (11) or even at 10:30, I would have made it - I woke up at 9:30.

I also have a raging allergy to something in the air, or a cold. I don't know which.

No comments: